Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pho Lang Thang - Funny name but great food

Photos courtesy of Urbanspoon
Pho Lang Thang is located in Findlay Market which kinda sucks for me because I live in Springdale which is a good 20 to 30 minutes away... Boo.  I hadn't experienced Vietnamese food before but I have been trying to broaden my horizons lately and maaaan am I glad I found this place a few months ago. This place is awesome and I physically must have it when I get that craving almost weekly for their Banh Mi Sandwich (AMAZING). I have always gotten my sandwich with beef or in the native toung its called bo. You can get a banh mi with pork or chicken also but the beef is so good I cant get my self not to order it.  Also trust me and get the jalapeno and pate add on, you won't be disappointed.  I wish this type of sandwich was more readily available so I would have something to compare it to since this is the only banh mi I've ever had.  It really is among the best sandwiches in Cincinnati. 

The Pho is the best around too.
Pho Lang Thang on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment