Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Best Chocolate Cereal Ever

I know that this blog is usually about restaurants in the Cincinnati area.. However I cannot pass up the opportunity to let you know about this new cereal form Kellogg's named Krave. Okay just so you know I am a chocolate freak.  Hardly ever does a day go by without me getting some type of chocolate in my system.  What better way then to get my chocolate fix then early in the morning.

Krave comes in two flavors... as you can see from the picture below I opted for the double chocolate, big surprise.  But I also think that the regular would be just as good.  This stuff has a soft smooth chocolate center that is absolutely delicious.  In combination with a lot of milk, as I usually drown my cereal, this stuff is downright delicious.  I can really think of nothing that I would rather have to start my day off right, that does not involve cooking.




Seriously, if you or your children are partial to chocolate cereals you really must give this one a try.  As you can see from the picture Krave is also a good source of fiber & made with whole grain LOL.  I really hope this cereal sticks around cause will be starting many of my mornings with this chocolaty wonderfulness.  I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment